VMA is a full-service public relations company with a track record of successfully establishing a positive image for our clients. From writing press releases to developing comprehensive PR campaigns, VMA constructs strategies to suit our clients’ needs.
- Develop appropriate, harmonized messaging and communications plans to deliver that message.
- Create marketing and educational publications and brochures.
- Conduct outreach campaigns.
- Mobilize an image restructuring
- Write, produce and place Public Service Announcements.
- Write, design and distribute email blasts and newsletters.
- Develop website content and design.
From developing a press release program to coordinating press events, VMA has the expertise and relationships to provide a robust media relations program.
Specifically, VMA can:
- Develop and implement an earned media strategy.
- Write opinion pieces.
- Coordinate press availabilities.
- Place stories in all forms of local, state and national media.
Community outreach has become an integral part of every marketing campaign. Our philosophy targets special markets and utilizes a grassroots, community organizing methodology to create a bond between the targeted community and our client. The technique has been successfully used for political campaigns and local issues, such as siting new schools. VMA has been effective in promoting community participation, infrastructure development and political movement of projects and programs.
- Develop a message that suits the target community.
- Coordinate community meetings.
- Conduct direct mail campaigns.
- Manage a media program to complement grassroots work.
- Develop a door-to-door campaign.
- Coordinate phone banks.
VMA works with a network of elected and appointed officials to ensure we can assist clients in moving their agendas with various agencies. We work to develop a strategic blueprint, blending proven outreach tools with political strategies to attain successful outcomes.
Specifically, VMA can:
- Research and develop a politically strategic plan to attain specific goals.
- Develop constituent letter-writing campaigns to engage decision-makers on specific issues.
- Implement a grass-roots-style campaign, to promote public participation.
- Develop opinion pieces for third-party authors.
- Hold community meetings to promote awareness on specific issues.